Thank you for visiting the Goodwill NCW VITA site!

MyFreeTaxes will file federal and state returns for all income levels and includes most forms needed for simple returns. There are a few forms and/or tax situations that are not supported by the software. Please visit www.myfreetaxes.com/support for a list of free forms.

Taxpayers can call the MyFreeTaxes hotline at 866-698-9435 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. for assistance.

To e-file your tax return or other electronic forms, you must verify your identity with your Self-Select PIN or Adjusted Gross Income from your previous year tax return.

Civil Rights Notification

Proceed to MyFreeTaxes websites

Clicking on the above “Proceed to MyFreeTaxes website” button will take you a page that offers
free Federal & State tax-return e-filing, using an H&R Block At Home Premium software program.